#DFSMonsterCup is a league which will use Draftkings as its primary platform.
- All members will join the ‘2018 #DFSMonsterCup’ league on the Draftkings website, where weekly contests will be hosted.
- It is the responsibility of each player to enter every week, failure to enter will result in a score of 0 points for the week.
- The regular season will consist of the first 26 races of the NASCAR season (excluding the clash/duels/all-star race). The playoffs will consist of the final 10 races.
There are 3 separate ways to earn prize money.
- Individual races/contests. There will be prizes for finishing at the top of the leader board in any given week. There will also be “Bonus Races” during the regular season, which along with Playoff races, will provide double the prizes.
- Regular Season Points Leader. The leader in Standings Points at the end of the regular season will receive a bonus payout.
- Playoffs Championship. After the first 26 races, 16 members will advance to the playoffs. 4 members will be eliminated after each of 3 rounds (of 3 races each), with the final 4 members competing for the championship.
The points system is designed to be similar to the NASCAR point system. Points are scored based on finish position in weekly contests, with bonus points available.
- Results in weekly contests will be used to calculate Standings Points, based on the table below. Additionally, the winner each week will be awarded 5 Playoff Points.
- Any tie for a win will count as .5 wins, Playoff Points will be divided equally (rounded up to nearest whole point)
- 1.5 wins during the regular season will guarantee a playoff spot.
- Must be in the top 30 in points
- Bonus Standings Points and Playoff Points will be awarded for rostering the top 5 drivers in each stage (will not count 3rd stage at Coke 600).
- 1st place stage finish = 5 Standings Points + 1 Playoff Point
- 2nd place stage finish = 4 Standings Points
- 3rd place stage finish = 3 Standings Points
- 4th place stage finish = 2 Standings Points
- 5th place stage finish = 1 Standings Point
- At the conclusion of the 26 race regular season, Playoff Points will be awarded based on position in the standings (Standings Points).
- 1st = 15 Playoff Points
- 2nd = 10 Playoff Points
- 3rd = 8 Playoff Points
- 4th = 7 Playoff Points
- 5th = 6 Playoff Points
- 6th = 5 Playoff Points
- 7th = 4 Playoff Points
- 8th = 3 Playoff Points
- 9th = 2 Playoff Points
- 10th = 1 Playoff Points
- Playoff Points will be applied at the beginning of each playoff round.
- Playoff Points can be earned during the playoffs and applied to later rounds.
Much like NASCAR, the playoffs will consist of 3 rounds of 3 races, followed by a championship race at Homestead Miami.
- 16 members will advance to the playoffs. Members who qualify for the playoffs based on wins will get priority, remaining spots will be determined by Standings Points
- There will be three playoff rounds leading up to the championship race.
- Round 1 = Races 27-29 (Vegas, Richmond, Charlotte)
- Round 2 = Races 30-32 (Dover, Talladega, Kansas)
- Round 3 = Races 33-35 (Martinsville, Texas, Phoenix)
- Championship = Race 36 (Homestead)
- Scoring in each round will consist of all previously earned Playoff Points, plus Standings Points, including Stage bonuses, earned in each race within the round.
- 4 members will be eliminated at the completion of each round
- Any solo win will guarantee advancement to the next round, tied wins will advance ONLY if all-involved fit into the next round.
- After wins, advancing members will be determined by Points.
- Playoff prizes will be determined by position of finish in the championship race contest, Playoff Points and Stage Results will not matter.
- Playoff Tiebreakers will be as follows
- Highest single Standings Points scored in round
- 2nd highest single Standings Points scored in round
- 3rd highest single Standings Points scored in round
- Total Points after previous round (if applicable)
- Highest finish in race #1 of round
- Highest finish in race #2 of round
- Highest finish in race #3 of round
- Regular Season Points